Il contenuto non è disponibile in Italiano, perciò viene mostrato in un'altra lingua.
Located in the heart of Brussels on the site of the Arsenal, the Maison du Bois is located in a complex full of history. Built in 1927, these old mechanical workshops welcome today a modular and modern space dedicated to events. The original volumes and materials were preserved during the renovation of this 1,300 m² site.
Situated in the town of Etterbeek near the European quarter on the edge of Ixelles and Auderghem, the site is ideally reachable by car and public transport : close to the Ring and the E411, 10 minutes from the city center and 15 min from the airport.