The Brussels Comic Strip Festival is offering the free Comic Pass providing access to museums at extremely reduced prices and offering discounts at various stores.
To enjoy the Comic-Pass, simply present the discount coupons inserted in this program, in the concerned places.
And for maximum enjoyment let the Mini Comic Train transport you, free of charge, to all the places that no comic lover should miss.
Stops of the Mini Train :
Start/Stop - Parc de Bruxelles : Comic Strip Festival, Comic Strip Night, Balloon’s Day Parade, Tintin journal Rally
- Korean Cultural Center in Brussels : third Belgian-Korean comic exhibition
- Place du Grand Sablon : Comics Café / Petits Papiers Gallery / The Cartoonist Gallery / Bruxelles-Paris Gallery / Champaka Gallery
- Brussels Francophone Parliament : exhibition “Ten years of the Raymond Leblanc Prize: young comic authors”
- COMIC Shops: Bookshops Utopia / Dong-Co / Brüsel Anspach / Multi-BD
- Albertine : House of the Comic Strip / bookshop La Crypte Tonique (Bortier Gallery)
- MooF (Museum of Original Figurines) & Smurf Store
- Brussels Comics Art Museum : exhibitions « Frank Pé or the passion of a Faun » and « 64_page»
- City 2 : Spirou-themed entertainment - (no connection on Sunday 4)
- Cinematek : Special comic-themed showings