O conteúdo não está disponível em português. Por isso, é apresentado noutro idioma.
A small gothic church with a great baroque gate, it was once part of a convent founded in the 13th century which was handed over to the Protestants in 1579. The Chapel was destroyed in the bombardment of 1695, but was rebuilt shortly thereafter thanks to a donation from the bakers' guild. It was restored between 1957 and 1958 to its 15th century appearance.