What made the 7th edition such a success
From 28 February to 1 March 2019 Europe’s leading event for association professionals took place in the city ranking first in terms of seats of international associations: Brussels.
Participation at EAS offered two days full of interactive sessions and vivid discussions, exciting workshops and inspirational lectures with pertinent best practice examples: The optimal opportunity to share experiences with like-minded people, receive valuable tips for the development of your own association and expand your network.
As in previous years, this year's EAS Brussels was a great success. This was due not only to an attractive programme with relevant topics and excellent networking opportunities, but also to the focus on sustainability, a special feature of this year's event.
Discover in the following the key points of the European Association Summit 2019:
Facts & Figures of EAS 2019 at a glance
1. Our participants
- coming from 3 continents and 13 countries
- representing 121 different organisations
- Video & photo gallery HERE.
2. Our sessions
52 speakers animating 19 sessions
- thereof 7 Partner Sessions,
- 5 Breakout Sessions,
- 2 Round Table Discussions,
- 2 Zero-Waste-Workshops,
- Engaging Session Sustainability,
- Opening Session & Closing Session
3. Our hot topics
- Membership Acquisition and Retention
- Value Proposition
- Change Management
- Youth Leadership
4. Our green approach
- Paperless event thanks to the conference app
- Carbon offset during registration
- Recycled cardboard signage and badges
- Refillable drinking bottles instead of plastic bottles
- Lunchboxes to take along food to avoid wastage
- More info about our green approach HERE.
5. Our best moments
There are so many, it’s hard to decide for some!
- The exciting wine and beer casino at the Networking Dinner taking place in an old wine cellar
- Green guided tour to discover the most interesting sustainable initiatives in the city of Brussels
- Feeling the atmosphere of lively sharing & co-creating, the intense interaction between all participants and the sense of community!