What made the 8th edition such a success
Positive & Community Spirit – it's the motto that fit to the European Association Summit 2020!
From 10 to 11 March 2020 Europe’s leading event for association professionals took place in the city ranking first in terms of seats of international associations: Brussels.
Participation at EAS offered two days full of interactive sessions and vivid discussions, exciting workshops and inspirational lectures with pertinent best practice examples: The optimal opportunity to share experiences with like-minded people, receive valuable tips for the development of your own association and expand your network.
As in previous years, this year's EAS Brussels was a great success. This was due not only to an attractive programme with relevant topics and excellent networking opportunities, but also to the focus on, a special features of this year's event such as a city discovery game, a co-creative painting, and a new way to greet partnerships.
Discover in the following the key points of the European Association Summit 2020:
Facts & Figures of EAS 2020 at a glance
1. Our participants
- coming from 4 continents and 15 countries
- representing 132 different organisations
- Video & photo gallery HERE.
2. Our sessions
40 speakers animating 21 sessions
- thereof 9 Partner Sessions,
- 5 Breakout Sessions,
- 4 Round Table Discussions,
- Opening Session & Closing Session
3. Our hot topics
- Future of association models
- Women leadership in international associations
- Events planning and management
- Membership development and association income
- GDPR current status for associations
- Communications and branding done by associations
- Association governance matters
- Sustainable Development Goals among international associations.
4. Our best moments
There are so many, it’s hard to decide!
- The community spirit among the participants which made it possible to have great discussions during networking breaks and sessions.
- The atmosphere: the participants were grateful for the organizers to have taken all the precautionary measures to keep the event alive!
- Positive attitude & smiling people, enjoying being together despite the difficult period given the current situation.