The contest is open to all organizations or professional groups whose headquarters are in Brussels, whatever their legal form or size. This includes the following: non-profit organizations; ad-hoc associations, cooperatives, foundations, public companies, private enterprises, etc. Individuals cannot take part in the contest.
To qualify for submission, the proposed project must satisfy, among other things, the following criteria*:
- The project must have taken place in Brussels and be linked with the Brussels tourism, hotel, event, cultural, congress or gastronomical sectors.
- A project entered into the Awards must have taken place at least once in 2018 or have started between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018, and it must still exist
- The same project cannot be entered for more than one category.
- A project cannot be a candidate if it has received any awards at the previous three visit.brussels Awards.
- A project that was entered into one of the preceding editions but not elected can be entered again if it has changed significantly since last time and otherwise meets the criteria for selection.