Visit.brussels day 2019
CULTURAL HIGHLIGHTS OF 2020
Culture & City Life
- Nightlife sector perspective and highlights 2020 (upon request)
- The European Quarter: a shared strategy. Collaborative process. Results. Lessons. Prospects.
- Workshop: How well do you know Brussels’ neighbourhoods?
- Sustainability & Accessibility : new opportunities in tourism. (upon request)
- agenda.brussels: a brand-new website dedicated to culture
SALES & MARKETING
- Quality Academy: new training courses and new offers to support your organisation and your co-workers
- KYT - Know Your Tourists
- The Press Department: the foundation of our profession.
- Focus and training on the Indian Market by our local rep. (upon request)
- Focus and training on the Brazilian Market by our local rep. (upon request)
- Public events organised by visit.brussels in 2020 (upon request)
- Brussels – Association Bureau in the city
- Convention Bureau – How you can help us to put Brussels on the international rankings
- Moving towards more responsible events: an overview of Brussels’ opportunities (upon request)
- Convention Bureau: KPIs & figures of 2019