- If you have a “Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off ”, your Brussels Card also allows you to ride on the Hop on Hop off buses for free during 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- Simply present your Brussels Card when getting on the Hop on Hop off buses.
- Choose between 2 different lines and hop on or hop off at 22 stops. Line 1 or the blue line, “Brussels – Atomium”, brings you to the northern part of Brussels and gives you the opportunity to discover the Rue Neuve shopping area, the Koekelberg Basilica, the Royal Palace in Laeken, the Atomium with Mini-Europe, the animated St-Géry quarter and the Grand Place with Manneken Pis. Total duration Line 1: 90 minutes. Line 2 or the red line, “Brussels – Europe”, brings you to the southern part of Brussels to introduce you to the Mont des Arts, the Sablon area with its antique shops, the elegant Louise district, the Flagey neighbourhood with lots of Art Nouveau houses, the Cinquantenaire park and the European institutions, the parc of Brussels and the Royal Palace. Total duration Line2: 60 minutes.
- For the various bus stops and routes, see here. Timetable: please check website.
- Headphones in 8 languages
On Sunday the 21st of July 2019, we celebrate our national holiday. Because of the festivities that go with it, Hop on Hop off buses will NOT be able to drive out. We apologize for the inconvenience.