|Basic||+ Unlimited access to public transport*||+Unlimited access to Hop on Hop off tourist buses**||+ Immediate access to the Atomium without standing in the ticket line|
|24h||28€||+7,5€||+18€||+12€ Adult [18-64]
+10,5€ Senior [≥65]
+6,4€ Teenager >115 cm -17, Student, Person with a disability
Free Child [≤115cm], Person with reduced mobility
*The Brussels Card allows you to save the 5-euro cost of issuing your travel pass!
** With a Brussels Card, you save over 40% on the official price for the Hop on Hop off buses!
As a general rule, for children below the age of 12 it's not interesting to buy a Brussels Card, from the point of view of saving money. Children get discounts at most museums and attractions (often free access for children up to 5 years and free access or important discounts up to 50% for children between 6 and 12 years old).
Public transport (STIB) is free of charge for children up to 5 years (max. 4 children for 1 paying adult).
Children from 6 years pay the normal price for a travel ticket (see list of travel formulae and ticket prices here).
Purchase your Brussels Card:
- at one of visit.brussels offices: Grand Place: daily from 9 am till 6 pm, on 24/12 and 31/12 from 9 am to 3 pm, closed on 25/12 and 01/01| Mont des Arts (BIP, Rue royale 2): Monday-Friday from 9 am till 6 pm, weekends and bank holidays from 10 am to 6 pm, on 24/12 and 31/12 from 9 am to 3 pm, closed on 25/12 and 1/1
- at the Toerisme Vlaanderen office / Flandersshop: Rue Marché aux Herbes 61 - 1000 Brussels. Opened daily: April-September: 10h-18h, October-March: 10h-17h; weekends and bank holidays: closed between 13h-14h. Closed on 25/12 and 1/1.
- at the following participating museums: Autoworld, Belgian Centre for Comic Strip Art, Old Masters Museum (all formulae except « Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off »), Natural Sciences Museum, MOOF
- At Brussels City Tours : Rue Marché aux Herbes 82, 1000 Brussels. Opened daily from 8 am to 4 pm.
- or buy your Brussels Card directly online here. After you buy it, you’ll receive an email that contains a link to a Brussels Card voucher with a unique barcode at the top of the page. This voucher can be used just like a Brussels Card, which means you no longer have to exchange it. Print off this voucher or keep a pdf of it on your smartphone. You’ll be able to make the most of all the card’s benefits as soon as you arrive in Brussels!