The Brussels Card is an ideal travelling companion for discovering the fascinating capital of Europe. For 24/48/72 hours, the Brussels Card allows you to benefit from:
- free access to 49 museums of Brussels, including all highlights. For as long as your card is valid, you can visit the same museum as many times as you like. The Brussels Card gives you free access to all permanent collections of the museums and to most of the temporary exhibitions (except for the Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium and the Art & History Museum where you pay the normal entrance fee if you want to visit the temporary exhibitions, at the Hall Gate a supplement of 3€ is due for the Bruegel exhibition until 18 April).
- discounts to tourist attractions, guided tours, shops, restaurants and bars.
- free illustrated information guide (100 pages, in 3 languages), free city map and free museum map presenting all Brussels museums.
Two optional advantages:
Choose of the combined formulae and enjoy also:
- unlimited travel on public transport: all STIB buses, trams and metro lines for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Only if you have a “Brussels Card + public transport”.
- unlimited access to Hop on Hop off buses for 24, 48 or 72 hours. Only if you have a “Brussels Card + Hop on Hop off”.
- Immediate access to the Atomium without standing in the ticket line. Only if you have a “Brussels Card + Atomium".