Several hundred authors will be bustling around under the Comic Strip Festival’s big top to autograph your favourite comic books and share their latest work with you!
Signing sessions: rules and recommendations
In order to ensure the signing session is enjoyable for everyone, please observe these few rules and recommendations:
• For reasons of courtesy and security, leaving a bag in a queue is not permitted.
• Tickets are required for signing sessions and are issued by the bookseller upon the purchase of an album. A ticket gives you access to a signing session.
• We would ask you to observe the signing session schedule and recommend you arrive at the beginning of a session (or even a few minutes ahead of time).
• Authors work at their own pace and have a limited number of tickets per session. Because of this, it is an unfortunate possibility that not everyone will leave with a drawing.
• Authors will dedicate only one album per person. No loose-leaf pages or second albums.