10 & 11 of March 2020 – SQUARE Brussels Convention Centre
The access to the event includes:
- 2 days packed with workshops, panel discussions and lectures
- Interactive meeting format to make the most of your presence
- A variety of topics that should find every association’s interest
- Coffee breaks, lunches, networking dinner and farewell cocktail
Discover the EAS 2020 programme.
Here are the first names of speakers:
- Jimena Gomez de la Flor - European Flavour Association (EFFA)
- Gabriela Ruseva - ALL DIGITAL
- Angeles Moreno - The Creative Dots
- Tommy Goodwin - Project Management Institute
- Velma Knowles - Learders Pathway
- John Brauer - The Brewers of Europe and EBC
- Jennifer Bragiel - International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC)
- and many more!
- Learn how other associations have dealt with the problems you face today
- Motivate yourself with inspirational talks by industry leaders
- Complimentary hotel arrangements for participants based outside Belgium
Category Early Bird Price Full Price Price Registration fee - Associations Until 10.02.2020 €215 From 11.02.2020 €275 Association - Networking dinner only Until 10.02.2020 >€75 From 11.02.2020 €100 Association Services Professionals
Association Management Companies (access includes dedicated AMC forum)
Until 10.02.2020 €400 From 11.02.2020 €490 Association Services Professional - Networking dinner only Until 10.02.2020 €250 From 11.02.2020 €350 Young professional <30 Until 10.02.2020 €151 From 11.02.2020 €193 Young professional <30 - Networking dinner only Until 10.02.2020 €53 From 11.02.2020 €70
Association representative below 30 years - you are entitled to a 30% discount - just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the code!