experience.brussels is accessible upon reservation.
Click here to book your visit.
Entrance is free of charge. Families can purchase an activity booklet on site:
The Tourist Office and shop will also be open to the public.
Here are the main measures taken to ensure the safety of both our visitors and staff.
Which measures should I follow during my visit?
In order to ensure a safe and pleasant visit for everyone, we ask visitors to observe the following measures:
- By booking your visit online, you will be asked to choose a time slot. Please respect your chosen time slot and start your visit on time.
- The total duration of your visit is limited to 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Wearing a mask covering the mouth and the nose is compulsory, out of respect for our staff and the other visitors.
- A one-way circuit through the museum will be outlined. Please stick to the route.
- Inside the exhibition, rules of social distancing are applicable. We therefore ask visitors to keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres.
- Maximum numbers of people will be allowed in each room at any one time, depending on the size of the rooms.
- We kindly ask you to travel as lightly as possible. Our cloakroom won’t be available. Large bags and trolleys will need to be left at the entrance (under our supervision but not our responsibility); handbags and small backpacks will be allowed.
- The public sanitary facilities and other sensitive areas (handles, doors) will be cleaned on a regular basis.
- Disinfection gel and gloves are available at the welcome desk.
What else can I do?
Protect yourself and others:
- Stay at home if you're sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water.
- Keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres when you are outside.
- Limit your physical, social contact.
- Wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose on public transport and in busy public spaces.
- Use a fresh paper tissue every time you blow your nose/cough/sneeze and throw it away in a closed garbage can.
- No tissue? Cough or sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
For more information about the COVID-19 virus and prevention measures, go to www.info-coronavirus.be.
Does experience.brussels receive visitors with reduced mobility?
Yes, experience.brussels also welcomes visitors with reduced mobility.
- You will find a suitable entrance at 6 Rue Royale.
- If you would like to inform us about your visit in advance, you can do so via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team is at your service to help plan your visit in the best possible way.
Do not hesitate to call us on +32 (0)2 563 61 11 or e-mail us at email@example.com.