FREE ADMISSION FOR ALL
- Friday, 27 April 2018, from 10 AM to 6 PM
- Saturday, 28 April 2018, from 10 AM to 6 PM
- Sunday, 29 April 2018, from 10 AM to 6 PM
Download the sitemap of the festival
Avenue du Port 86c - B 1000 Brussels
- From Antwerp/Netherlands : E19 motorway towards Brussels. Take the Brussels Ring towards Gand/Gent to exits 7b & 8.
- From Gand/Ostende or Mons/Charleroi/Paris : E40 motorway towards "Bruxelles/Brussel-Koekelberg".
- From Liège/Germany : Take the E40 motorway to Brussels.
The site has a large private car park with several thousand spaces.
There are also opportunities for car sharing with our partner DriveNow (find their stand on our event).
Via public transportation
- Train: Noordstation
- Metro: Lines 2 or 6 Ijser station
- STIB Bus: 14, 15 Tour & Taxis stop or 57, 88 Steamers stop
- Line Bus: 129, 620 Ribaucourt stop
- Tram: 51 Sainctelette stop
VILLO parking area: rue Picard, 3
A bicycle parking area is available at the Tour and Taxis site.
Disability - Accessibility
We are doing our best to make the event accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Fifteen parking spaces for disabled people are designated in the site's underground parking area.
A limited refreshments area will be available to you on the festival grounds.
“By attending the festival, the participant consents to visit.brussels reproducing her/his image in any of visit.brussels' various means of communication in order to inform about events or promoting them.”