The event is totally free (admission and workshops) for everyone of all ages...
Activities not requiring registration are offered throughout the festival. If your class has not signed up in advance, you will still be welcome to join us for a day filled with science and discovery!
However, advance registration is available to school classes for certain workshops, depending on the number of spaces available.
Booking is only possible for Friday 26 April.
Shows also take place throughout the day on the podium at the appointed times, and no booking is required.
- Friday, 26 April 2019, from 9 AM to 4 PM
- Saturday, 27 April 2019, from 10 AM to 6 PM
- Sunday, 28 April 2019, from 10 AM to 6 PM
Via public transportation
- Train: Gare du midi station
- To get to Brussels Expo from the Gare du Midi, take Metro line 6 towards Roi Baudouin. Get off at Heysel. The journey takes around 15 minutes.
From the Gare Centrale, take Metro line 5 towards Erasmus or line 1 towards Gare de l’Ouest. At Beekkant, take line 6 towards Roi Baudouin. Get off at Heysel. This journey takes +/- 20 minutes.
- Metro: Ligne 6 direction roi Baudouin - stop Heysel
- STIB bus: Bus 88 et 84 direction Heysel – Heysel stop
- Tram: Tram 7 direction Heysel - Heysel stop
A limited catering and picnic area will be available to you on the festival grounds. Therefore, it is possible for the children to bring their own food.
By attending the festival, the participant consents to visit.brussels reproducing her/his image in any of visit.brussels' various means of communication in order to inform about events or promoting them.