The event is totally free (admission and workshops) for everyone of all ages... Activities not requiring registration are offered throughout the festival. However, advance registration is available to school classes for certain workshops. Shows also take place throughout the day on the podium at the appointed times.
- Friday, 27 April 2018,from 10 AM to 6 PM
- Saturday, 28 April 2018, from 10 AM to 6 PM
- Sunday, 29 April 2018, from 10 AM to 6 PM
Avenue du Port 86c
B - 1000 - Brussels
Via public transportation
- Train: Noordstation
- Metro: Lines 2 or 6 Ijser station
- STIB Bus: 14, 15 Tour & Taxis stop or 57, 88 Steamers stop –
- Line Bus: 129, 620 Ribaucourt stop
- Tram: 51 Sainctelette stop
School bus access will be at the entrance: rue Picard, 3 – 1000 Brussels.
A limited refreshments and picnic area will be available to you on the festival grounds. Therefore, it is possible for the children to bring their own food.