visit.brussels is committed to complying with all government measures put in place to combat the spread of COVID-19.
As such, the Tram Experience has undergone a health risk assessment and adapted to the new preventive measures to ensure the safety of all. For this reason, we have lowered our onboard capacity in order to respect the social distancing measures (1.5m).
We ask all our customers to read our recommendations very carefully before booking and before they come aboard the Tram Experience.
- If you are ill, have any COVID-19 symptoms, or have a loved one with symptoms, you may not board the Tram Experience.
We are not allowed to accept clients with health problems which resemble COVID-19.
If any symptoms occur during the trip, a doctor will be called immediately.
- Always follow staff instructions carefully;
- Always follow the prevention measures posted at the entrances and in the washrooms;
- Keep your distance as much as possible, with a minimum of 1m50 at all times;
- Wearing a mask is compulsory until you are seated at your table;
- Moving around the tram is prohibited, except to go to the toilet. You must put your mask on to go to the toilet;
- It is mandatory to wash your hands when entering and leaving the Tram Experience;
- During the trip, make sure to maintain good hand hygiene with the help of the hydroalcoholic gels provided on board;
- Avoid all physical contact;
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a single-use tissue;
- Do not leave any personal objects on your table when you leave, you can take the menu with you;
- If you become sick, or develop COVID-19 symptoms in the 14 days after your evening on the Tram Experience, you must inform us.
If you have any questions or wish to receive details about the implementation of the various health protocols on board the Tram Experience, please contact: